Heavyweight Fight

I just went 12 rounds with a formidable HYDM DC. The fight opened the first few rounds with a tight

draw. No problem, I counter that and attack the head with a punch cut. I take the advantage as we roll

into the middle rounds. However, DC comes back with a wrapper tear. I'm in trouble, but do my best

not to show my weakness. We battle through the late rounds, I try cutting it down to no avail. This one

Is going the distance. At the end I'm standing, but with a bad headache! Judges give the fight to DC, but I

have a 24 fight rematch clause. I'll be back!

EST ENR 08 - I have another thread going because I also found a handwritten 352 in blue ink on the inside of the band? Have never seen this before. First it gives me problems and now an unsolved mystery!

EST ENR 08 - I have another thread going because I also found a handwritten 352 in blue ink on the inside of the band? Have never seen this before. First it gives me problems and now an unsolved mystery!

Probably was just the rollers lottery numbers she wanted to pick up on the way home and needed a place to write them down. :rolleyes: I wouldn't worry too much about it.