Need cheering up?

Watch your wedding video backwards......

The night starts with you having sex, then you have a great time and sober up without a hangover.

You'll love the end bit where you take the ring off, go back down the aisle, jump in the car & piss off with your mates!

:)

Watch your wedding video backwards......

The night starts with you having sex, then you have a great time and sober up without a hangover.

You'll love the end bit where you take the ring off, go back down the aisle, jump in the car & piss off with your mates!

;)

:)

I taped over the wedding video with a football game (State of Origin) in 1990. It was an accident and one I have lived to regret many times.

Along the same lines, if you watch the movie Jaws backwards, it's a movie about a shark that keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach.

And if you watch The Karate Kid backwards, it's about this karate champ who slowly becomes a ***** and ends up moving back to Jersey.

:innocent:

I taped over the wedding video with a football game (State of Origin) in 1990. It was an accident and one I have lived to regret many times.

Jezzz Pres, I thought that only happened on TV shows, well done mate! If I remember correctly it was a great game.