LF: customs in Varadero

I will be vacationing with my wife in Varadero for a week starting Jan 23rd. Im looking for suggestions on obtaining some decent customs in the area? I've tried a few customs from store front rollers in the past. Wasn’t impressed to say the least.

We may do a day in Havana. Any customs to be had close to the Capitalio area?

Any one else vacationing in Varadero within the last week of Jan?

Thanks all.

I will be vacationing with my wife in Varadero for a week starting Jan 23rd. Im looking for suggestions on obtaining some decent customs in the area? I've tried a few customs from store front rollers in the past. Wasn’t impressed to say the least.

We may do a day in Havana. Any customs to be had close to the Capitalio area?

Any one else vacationing in Varadero within the last week of Jan?

Thanks all.

Enjoy your trip!

Unfortunately I have no idea of varadero. if you are coming to Havana then you are more than likely going to go to the fort El Moro where there is a LCDH and customs available.

Also in Old havana

Conde de Villanueva

Calle Mercaderes 202, Havana, Cuba

Go inside and head upstairs to the LCDH.

I too will be in Varadero during that week. We're doing a trip with my wife and some friends of ours - going to the Breezes Bella Costa. Wish I could spend the whole week in Havana, but it's not just a trip for me. :confused:

Yes, Varadero is very touristy, and not as focused on the cigar industry, so I'm not 100% sure of custom rollers doing their things there either - I've not really paid that much attention to it before, either. But you absolutely have to spend a day or two in Havana. Very awesome experiences to be had there - do a thread search, and you'll find a couple of recent threads on stuff to do and see in Havana.

Hey canuck. We will be staying at the Blau. I think your resort is by the las Americas mall. The resorts are within a short distance. Shoot me a pm if interested in meeting up.

Sure. Remind me when we get closer to the date. Yeah, the Bella Costa is on the southwest side of Mansion Xanadu and the golf course. Not too far from the Blau.

Anyone interested who's going to be in Varadero then, we could do a cigar night out at a local restaurant or something.

Yeah, remind me closer to the date.