Pirámides

Up next is the second of two Pyramids sent by the Czar house for my poker prowess... lol

Pirámides - 52 x 156 (6.1")

post-3731-1285042075.jpg

What a lovely cigar this is. The construction was perfection and on clip the draw was just tight enough to please. The cold aroma was clean tobacco.

The prelight flavor was of a light floral type, not strong and not herbal but slightly sweet. The first draw after lighting confirmed the sweetness of this stick. It came with a slight frutiy falvor that built but never became an overpowering senstation.

It was almost as if the flavors were hiding or slightly muted. I wanted them to develop more like they do in a good RASCC but I was overall satisfied with the ones that delivered. Could be a sign of the ring guage but I have had Monte 2s that were ever bit as strong on the chocolate coffee as a good number 1 so who knows.

All through the 90 minutes that I nursed this stick it delivered a good mouhtfull of smoke that was just short of chewey thick.

Lot's of flavors that I liked and chewey smoke that left an impression on my palate and back of my teeth. This is a cigar I could get to like and I am thinking it is youth not age that has the flavors currently muted.

OK so it isn't a Monte nor an Upmann 2 and definitely not a PSP2. It was much like the sweetness of a good SLR Serie A. Then again, I am no good at the guessing game (two years in a row at our local club annual get together I have pegged a Tat Reserva as a Cohiba Secretos so there you have my abilities in a nutshell)

But I know what I do like and these I would try again.

Thanks gang, this is fun not knowing what I am smoking but liking it none the less.

I got a lonsdale in the mail last week so I will let it set a bit more and then give it a go.

SLR Pacificos, that's my guess.
Ditto. Slight fruity flavour was the giveaway for me.

One more clue and I think we have it. There were definitely two bands on the cigar per the glue traces.