Weekend Humidor recommendations.

PSP Montecristo Number 4 RAS OCT 09

$179 USD $399 AUD Lisa

it is a pleasure to see Montecristo number 4 like this. it is also testament to the level of quality of wrapper leaf coming out of Havana (occasionally). The fact that it is on the M4 is a good sign. A 1 in 200 box.

post-4-1281659241.jpg

HQMontecristo Number 4 RAS OCT 09

$169 USD $395 AUD Lisa

it is a pleasure to see Montecristo number 4 like this. it is also testament to the level of quality of wrapper leaf coming out of Havana (occasionally). The fact that it is on the M4 is a good sign. A 1 in 90 box.

post-4-1281659338.jpg

I'll take both of those. PM sent to Lisa.

HQ Montecristo Number 2 (10's) MUE NOV 09

$127 USD $285 AUD Lisa

Always good to have a box of 10's of Monte 2 around particularly if they are like this.

Box A

post-4-1281665941.jpg

Agreed! PM sent to Lisa for Box A.

HQ Montecristo Number 2 (10's) MUE NOV 09

$127 USD $285 AUD Lisa

Always good to have a box of 10's of Monte 2 around particularly if they are like this.

Box A THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1281665941.jpg

Box B

post-4-1281665990.jpg

Oh hell. I might as well take Box B then. PM sent to Lisa.

Might as well torch the credit card all in one shot. Just don't let my wife know! :forkyou:

So, I just finished up the details with Lisa for my order. Order number one through the Czar - first time in about 15 orders that I haven't gone with my usual. Guess it can't hurt to branch out, since Czar built such a great hang-out for us in FOH.

Fingers crossed. See you on the Dark Side.

Thanks a bunch, Lisa - you're a doll.

And we (Lisa and I) took a unanimous, binding vote - Rob, you have to give her a raise.

Great picture, Presidente Roberto. We had a pet magpie for thirty years - our favourite pet. He was a real character, and is sadly missed. I have a soft spot for magpies, and prefer them to cats and dogs any day!

I should have mentioned that when I was outside one Sunday afternoon, smoking a Gispert Corona, with the maggie keeping me company, I had to go indoors for a few minutes, so the cigar was laid down. When I returned, the darn bird had pecked it to shreds. Maybe he knew more about premium cigars than yours truly (it wasn't all that bad, really). Moral of the story: NEVER leave a cigar unattended when a magpie is around!