How does the order process work for specials? Please explain

eman67

OK, So I keep having bad luck trying to order the Cigar Czar specials. I get the e-mail, I reply I want stuff, and I get a reply that they are sold out. So I don't want this to happen anymore...How do I order? Once I send the e-mail to Lisa chances are that by the time she gets it they have sold out. Is there a way I can order right away instead of waiting for a response 24 hours later? Can we order through Cigar Czar and have the prices changed to the specials prices? There has got to be an easier way...This is the second time I have missed the PL Asia Robos and I also missed the JL#2's..UGH! Also, how does the charge show on your cc statement? I always have to call my company to authorize overseas stuff. Pm me the details if not appropriate to post. Thanks ahead!

OK, So I keep having bad luck trying to order the Cigar Czar specials. I get the e-mail, I reply I want stuff, and I get a reply that they are sold out. So I don't want this to happen anymore...How do I order? Once I send the e-mail to Lisa chances are that by the time she gets it they have sold out. Is there a way I can order right away instead of waiting for a response 24 hours later? Can we order through Cigar Czar and have the prices changed to the specials prices? There has got to be an easier way...This is the second time I have missed the PL Asia Robos and I also missed the JL#2's..UGH! Also, how does the charge show on your cc statement? I always have to call my company to authorize overseas stuff. Pm me the details if not appropriate to post. Thanks ahead!

I know it can be frustrating and we really don't mean it to be. The problem with doing hand picked box specials is that there are only so many to go around.

One way of alleviating it is to touch base with Lise with what you are looking for. Each month when I am in the warehouse selecting stock I would pick your box and write your name on it. Lise will confirm with you and let you know when it comes in.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Cheers!

Rob