A bit of topic (but not more then KG...)

Its a bit fun to see this kind of things, i have been working non-stop with the BP oil spill since it happend, and somehow this put a smile on my face

Before the incident i had quite a lot of stock in the oil industry, after read/writen reports on how the oil industry work and the mentality I dont have a single left.

aptopix-gulf-oil-spill-5ba20036d07f99f6_large.jpg

In light of how serious this tragedy is some might find this video in bad taste but the ability to laugh in the face of adversity is also a healthy thing.

With pensions now going in the tank I'm sure many will not find this funny.

With the Brits now sniping at Obama and the smoke and mirrors of our (US) recovery fading this muck is going to stuff up the world economy for years down the pike. I think the ramifications are a quantum level above what we've experienced. :blush:

With pensions now going in the tank I'm sure many will not find this funny.

With the Brits now sniping at Obama and the smoke and mirrors of our (US) recovery fading this muck is going to stuff up the world economy for years down the pike. I think the ramifications are a quantum level above what we've experienced. ;)

''British Petroleum'', ''boot on the throat of BP'' makes it sound, in the UK at least, that Obama is trying to nationalise an issue that has nothing to do with where the company is registered. Otherwise I think the diplomatic issue is a bit of a press creation. What else do you expect a politician to do other than leverage the situation for their own benefit.

For me though, it's becoming quite troubling. What started off as pretty bad problem looks like turning into one of the worst disasters ever. Dividends and pension liabilities aside, I hope they're doing everything they possibly can to shut it off. If it turns out they've been messing around....

time will tell