My Last Punch Ninfa

Smoked it last night. Boxed in '02. Wonderful combination of wood, scotch with a drop of seawater, and bread with a hint of fruit.

I will miss them.

I only hope that cigarma catches up with the barbarians responsible for killing these off.

Smoked it last night. Boxed in '02. Wonderful combination of wood, scotch with a drop of seawater, and bread with a hint of fruit.

I will miss them.

I only hope that cigarma catches up with the barbarians responsible for killing these off.

I finally got around to smoking the one I pulled from your pass some years back to review for Chuck's memorial thread. It was a really enjoyable smoke, and truly a shame they were discontinued. Thanks for the opportunity!

It is a sad day when you run out of a cigar like this... Glad you were able to enjoy it & thanks for sharing your thoughts!

...never tried one of these but the ninfa is a great vitola...is there anything still in current production in this size?

Technically discontinued this year, but there are still recent QdO Panetelas floating around. They are smoking well...