how lucky am i

i have been lucky enuf to be gifted some cohiba siglo tubos..as i normally buy boxes im not that sure whether to leave them in the tubes in my humi or take them out of the tubes and put them in my humi..any advice would be gr8. maybe a dumb question..but what the hell..

i have been lucky enuf to be gifted some cohiba siglo tubos..as i normally buy boxes im not that sure whether to leave them in the tubes in my humi or take them out of the tubes and put them in my humi..any advice would be gr8. maybe a dumb question..but what the hell..

If you enjoy a slight woody / cedar note to your cigars leave them in the tube. From a storage point of view it doesn't make much difference except perhaps that sealed tube cigars will age slower (and some say better) than same cigars without a tube.

Personally, I leave them in the tubes caps on. If you think about it, they were packaged and boxed this way, have sat in storage this way,

sat for x amount of time with the merchant this way - why take them out or remove the caps?

I do understand why some might remove them, or remove the caps, and I do think it takes somewhat longer for tubed cigars to acclimatize to

personal storage conditions, but again, I just leave them be.