The Expendables

MIKA27

Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone Team Up For New Movie

expendables_poster.jpg

Just when you thought Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone teaming up was enough... I have more news for you.

A new movie is in the works called "The Expendables" and yes, Arnold and Sylvester are in. But guess who else is on board? Ben Kingsley, Eric Roberts, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin and Mickey Rourke! Talk about a star-studded cast!

The film, about a team of mercenaries heading to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator and is scheduled to start shooting next month.

What do you think about this group and movie premise? Something you'd be interested in watching?

I for one am as its been a long time since a good action movie of the 80's and 90's ilk was made.

The Expendables movie

The Expendables

Due for release August 13th 2010

What do you think about this group and movie premise? Something you'd be interested in watching?

I for one am as its been a long time since a good action movie of the 80's and 90's was made.

The Expendables movie

The Expendables

Due for release August 13th 2010

I love it! First Blood meets Commando. Grew up on the action movies of the 80's. This is going to be like a walk down memory lane.