San Cristobal de la Habana

Never tried one, but thanks to Mix n Match, got some comin'!

I think one of the majors already owns the brand name "San Cristobal" in the US.

Enjoyed a Fuerza from the Premium Singles Selection yesterday afternoon while working away. Fuller in body than my last which kept me interested. Nice sweet cherry note, light milk coffee, good core of toasted tobacco.

I've only ever tried the La Puntas and I must say, they are a nice cigar and I often grab a couple singles from time to time.

They really do contain the flavour profile I enjoy however for some unknown reason, they are not a staple in my humi. (Funny you mention that Prez)

Why are they not a staple if some of us enjoy them? :)

Unlike most of the stogies I have, for some reason, The La Puntas feel kind of 'Heavy' and 'Chewy' for lack of a better term when smoking them. Possibly that?

I believe it's Ashton who owns the San Cristobal in the U.S. They are made by Pepin Garcia who's sort of a cigar celebrity in America. Though I have to say the U.S. San Cristobal's are pretty one dimensional smokes. I haven't dove into the whole Cuban San Cristobal lineup though the Principe is usually a nice rich little smoke I designate for lawn mowing or a 45 minute drive.