Sad day for drunks around the world

One of the great inventions of all time is Australian, yes that's right the Wine Cask in an Aussie invention. Ken loves the wine that flows from these fine reusable park bench pillows and we have all used one as a pillow somewhere along the line.

But I am saddened to read today that the inventor of the bag has died. Gentlemen I would like you to all raise a glass of goon to remember this great inventor.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/31/2861025.htm

Long live goon and RIP Mr Angrove <_<

I remember when I was about 15, me and mates use to go to house parties with a few goon bags and tie them to the clothes line in the backyard. We would then blind fold each other and have turns at hitting it with a stick, exactly like one does with pinata, and when it burst we would run in and have turns at swigging it :o (As I said..... 15)

It might be the fact that I've had too much of the JW Green Label tonight and looking forward to a 15 hour work day...but really?!?! Wine in a box!!! And given that I live on the left coast of the States...where it makes sense for the enviroment...I'm still left with wine in a cardboard box?!?!

Cheers,

StumpyJoe.

house parties with a few goon bags and tie them to the clothes line in the backyard. We would then blind fold each other and have turns at hitting it with a stick, exactly like one does with pinata, and when it burst we would run in and have turns at swigging it :shead: (As I said..... 15)

Arr yes the 'Wheel of Goon' the destroyer of many a party.

Ahhhhhh Goon.

I was actually at an engagement party a couple months back where after a fair amount to drink we decided relive the younger days and fire up the clothes line for a game: GOON OF FORTUNE!

You clip the goon bag to the line, everyone stands around in a circle, spin... Whoever it lands closest to drinks goon for 5 seconds.

I was not well the next day after getting hit with 5 spins in the opening 15 minutes! Goon is all about stamina. I had a blast as sad as it sounds lol