Anyone have a recent Trinidad fundadores box picture?

guado

First off-I am not a huge poster on here. I lurk and read mostly however this time I haven't been able to find what I need.

I have a friend with a box of fundadores from his recent trip to Cuba. The trip was indeed taken. The price paid was correct. However when I looked at the packaging I was confused. They smell great, packaged accordingly but something just seems off to me.

If anyone has an intact box I Would greatly appreciate a picture of the outer and inner of it. My biggest flag was all of the cigars were wrapped in a sheet of wax paper.

The month/year stamp appears to be a different font from what I could remember. Being as that I have never bought trinidad I don't know how different they may be.

Thanks for the help! I Will try to get some pictures.

~Eddie

What size box?

The fundadores come with a sheet of wax paper across the top with the Trinidad logo printed on it.

I have an '05 box but it is missing a lot of stickers. No difference in font that I can see though....

What year is it?

Maybe they were Fonseca? Those come wrapped in paper.

Kinda hard to confuse Fonseca and Trinidad. The box is an 09. It has the trinidad sheet . I will try to get some pictures of it next chance I get.

Thanks guys.