Recent Prominente Performance

Greetings all,

I'm curious about the recent performance of prominentes, with the exception of the Lusi which seems to be doing well as of '08 production. I'm off to Cayo Santa Maria next week and have room for a box of DCs in addition to other vitolas; I would like to avoid the possibility of getting a dud box. As I already have a box of Lusis, I'm leaning toward the RAG and the Punch DC.

Thanks, and I'll make sure to head into Santa Clara and take some pics of the Che museum for the rotating photo gallery. :)

Have a great Trip!

It goes without saying to open all boxes you are considering. The box to take home has the right wrapper, the right construction and the perfect AROMA!

From 08 in terms of the above the Lusi/Rag's and VRDA lead the pack. Check for spotty underfilling.

Thanks to the both of you. I've done Varadero before and loved it. It sounds as though Cayo Santa Maria is going to be a quieter and considerably more relaxing. Some friends came back from there yesterday and didn't leave the island once; great scenery and great people.

Rckymtn - where did you stay each time? The lady and I will be staying at the Melia.

Pres - Thanks, the 'shop' description had me leaning more towards the RAG, but the cuban Punch is the forbidden fruit up here in the great white north. Looks like I just might have to get some deep, dank stewed fruit. :lol: