Live From the Humidor from 8:30 am - 12pm local Bris time.

Prez, can you confirm if any of the LGC Medaille D'Or #3 25's listed in the latest Vintage list is HQ/PSP?

Thanks!

Will check now.

As an aside, We currently have about a half dozen cabs of the finest Por Larranaga Petit Corona I have seen in a year. Here is a HQ. EMA SEP 08. For lovers of this cigar, contact Lise.

post-4-1264115814.jpg

post-4-1264115841.jpg

Will check now.

As an aside, We currently have about a half dozen cabs of the finest Por Larranaga Petit Corona I have seen in a year. Here is a HQ. EMA SEP 08. For lovers of this cigar, contact Lise.

post-4-1264115814.jpg

post-4-1264115841.jpg

Thanks Prez

Email sent on the PLPC's HQ.....my fiancee likes them. Gotta get them sometime, and those look fantastic.

Prez, can you confirm if any of the LGC Medaille D'Or #3 25's listed in the latest Vintage list is HQ/PSP?

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay. finding great LGC MO 3 is difficult. Perhaps the most difficult cigar of all to roll (and it shows).

Here is a HQ box RSE JUL 02

You only want to buy HQ boxes of these as 75 % of boxes have too high a proportion of plugged cigars.

post-4-1264117158.jpg

Apologies for the delay. finding great LGC MO 3 is difficult. Perhaps the most difficult cigar of all to roll (and it shows).

Here is a HQ box RSE JUL 02

You only want to buy HQ boxes of these as 75 % of boxes have too high a proportion of plugged cigars.

post-4-1264117158.jpg

DEAL! Please hold for me, Will Email Lisa, thanks Prez!

And god, I'm a ****. :rolleyes:

Check with Lise mate !LOL! She handles allocation. have never been one to judge sluts :D

Here are the best of the Partagas. Those interested e-mail Lise. Tig you have first choice before todays session is out (15 mins).

post-4-1264124342.jpg

post-4-1264124369.jpg

post-4-1264124466.jpg