New San Cristobal

I see the new San Cristobal O'Reilys came out at the end of last year. Has anyone tried these yet? They are way expensive, but I am curious if they are any good. I usually like San Cristobals, but these are on the very high end.

I see the new San Cristobal O'Reilys came out at the end of last year. Has anyone tried these yet? They are way expensive, but I am curious if they are any good. I usually like San Cristobals, but these are on the very high end.

Tried one while in Havana in November. Good cigar but didn't rock my world. One cigar does not make a review or an assessment however and November in Havana was not my finest hour <_<

They should arrive in the next month.

The only time I really don't smoke cigars is when I am in Habana. Strange, huh? I feel bad smoking a month's wages in front of the people. Although I took up the habit while on a trip there (a Cohiba V), but have rarely smoked while in Cuba.

I do look forward to smoking much more at the Habanos Festival this year!

Maybe I'll pass on these particular cigars. I haven't seen much on reviews (in fact, none!)

I'm a big fan of the SCdLH line...haven't heard of these, but excited to try them.

The only time I really don't smoke cigars is when I am in Habana. Strange, huh? I feel bad smoking a month's wages in front of the people. Although I took up the habit while on a trip there (a Cohiba V), but have rarely smoked while in Cuba.

I do look forward to smoking much more at the Habanos Festival this year!

Maybe I'll pass on these particular cigars. I haven't seen much on reviews (in fact, none!)

Well first, they just came out. Second, there are only 1000 boxes. There aren't that many reviews to be had at this point.

But they are starting to trickle in....