SMELTZ

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Profile Information

• Interests
    Love, Life and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Recent Profile Visitors

561 profile views

SMELTZ's Achievements

Marevas

Marevas (2/5)

1. Looks like an amazing event. Congratulations to everyone involved. Keep us posted on any future visits/events back to the States.
  2. Espresso in the morning, rum or whiskey in the evening. Although, I only sip it 3 or 4 x's while smoking a cigar as it brightens the cigar flavor for me.
  3. Nothing better than spending time with friends, family and steak. Cheers to a blissful weekend!
  4. Could AI, in some capacity, blend, roll and package a cigar using robotics?
  5. Monte 2s are great and really good right now, but so are the Partagas P2, bold and flavorful and smoking lights out. P2 it is.
  6. Definitely thinking about getting one of these Juras. Looking forward to seeing a review.
  7. I use Nespresso if I am going to make a latte and I use the Creatista Pro. If I am going to have just an espresso shot the illy is the best without the overwhelming bitterness. Otherwise I like the Nespresso Roma and Venezia. The Italian ones tend to lean towards a creamy character.
  8. I really enjoyed the interview and learning the history of FOH. Through good times and bad, it’s good to have great people around you. Having the right people with good character and integrity wins the day. Continued success FOH!
  9. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark Padron 1964 & 1926, my favorite is 80 years Maduro Oliva Melanio and V Lancero

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.