FOH'ers Daily Smoke


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lotusguy

    1780

  • LLC

    1762

  • Raskol

    1515

  • havanaclub

    1145

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Birds are singing, dog is resting, wife is out of town, and handicapping has begun. Lovely lazy Saturday with my typical Punch 898 and a fresh re-supply of home roasted Honduran coffee from my co-worker’s grandma.

I just smoked one yesterday and got a ton of floral notes for the first time ever with that cigar. You ever get floral in them? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
Birds are singing, dog is resting, wife is out of town, and handicapping has begun. Lovely lazy Saturday with my typical Punch 898 and a fresh re-supply of home roasted Honduran coffee from my co-worker’s grandma.

I had one over the weekend, my first and only - a FoH prize - and was disappointed in the first two thirds but it turned into something wonderful in the last 25 mins. Generally love Punch and am smoking a Short de Punch as I type, very good cigar.

Sent by spooky action at a distance
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Greenhorn2 said:

A nudie day at the beach!

🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Now that I finally sent @Chas.Alpha his care package I can finally smoke these again 😂

That looks like a wonderful spot to smoke a cigar! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, inter4alia said:

I just smoked one yesterday and got a ton of floral notes for the first time ever with that cigar. You ever get floral in them? 

Not really floral like RyJ but a little musty funk, nutty sweetness, and twang. Smooooooooth. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Now that I finally sent @Chas.Alpha his care package I can finally smoke these again 😂

To @Chibearsv @Kaptain Karl @djrey the ‘18 PDC’s should be ready by Christmas 2022. They are almost there and if you have patience will become legendary... Karl, I shall miss the inside joke! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

To @Chibearsv @Kaptain Karl @djrey the ‘18 PDC’s should be ready by Christmas 2022. They are almost there and if you have patience will become legendary... Karl, I shall miss the inside joke! 🤣

I stared long and hard at it today, but I promised I’d wait. Looking forward to it 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.