Sydney Event

All Sydney members are welcome to join SmokinAl, Trevor and I for a cigar, drink and bite to eat this Wednesday. (two sleeps)

At this stage the plan is to meet at Cohibar from 6pm.

A sydney FOH get together is well overdue.

Late notice I know, but hope to see some Sydney members there!

All Sydney members are welcome to join SmokinAl, Trevor and I for a cigar, drink and bite to eat this Wednesday. (now one sleeps)

At this stage the plan is to meet at Cohibar from 6pm.

6.00 it is.......see you there :party::buddies::cigar::pooped:

Wish I could make it but I have to stay here and edit these videos before Ken hits that time of the month again.

Ken's time of the month is every day isn't it? :buddies:

I'd love to make the drive up.... was planning to play New South Wales Golf Club during the day and then have cigars on Darling harbour with you fellas in the evening. I'm going to see if I can organise that today.

But I don't like my chances.

All Sydney members are welcome to join SmokinAl, trevor2118 and habanablue in a cigar, drink and bite to eat this Wednesday 22nd. (TONIGHT)

We meet at Cohibar (Darling Harbour, Sydney) from 6pm.

bumped

Wish I could make it and meet up with guys for a smoke and a few drinks, but I'm snowed under with work.

Enjoy the evening gents!

SmokinAl, Trevor2118 and I enjoyed a great evening overlooking Darling Harbour. Trevor gifted Alain and I a fantastic cigar. Thank you very much. Do it again soon!

SmokinAl, Trevor2118 and I enjoyed a great evening overlooking Darling Harbour. Trevor gifted Alain and I a fantastic cigar. Thank you very much. Do it again soon!

Good to hear you boys had a great evening. Definitely have to organise something later in the year... and hopefully I'll be able to clear my schedule. :jester:

Still trying to get the company jet certified to fly again.

That's gonna take at least 3 rolls of duct tape and a large bottle of Gorilla Glue to fix. I'll bet Qantas would be willing to add it to their fleet.

Nice work!

Funny how Al has time for his boys in Sydney, but can't find his way to the deck at Czar's....

The problem is I live closer to Darling Harbour than I do to te Czar Deck. :cigar:

It was a great night. I walked in to Cohibar again on Friday night for a quick smoke and (more) Shiraz. The barman asked me what were smoking the other night and he thought they might have been fakes (because he'd never seen them before).

I guess that's fair if you're smoking Por Laranaga Regional Belicosos from last year, Cohiba Seleccion Reserva (was it the Media Coronas Trev?) from 02 or 03 and a Cohiba Pyramid from 2006. :clap:

Thanks again for the Cohiba Seleccion Trevor. Legendary bloody smoke.

Sam, I'm looking forward to the article on the "Magnificent Folly". :)

See you guys in about a months time.

It was a great night. I walked in to Cohibar again on Friday night for a quick smoke and (more) Shiraz. The barman asked me what were smoking the other night and he thought they might have been fakes (because he'd never seen them before).

I guess that's fair if you're smoking Por Laranaga Regional Belicosos from last year, Cohiba Seleccion Reserva (was it the Media Coronas Trev?) from 02 or 03 and a Cohiba Pyramid from 2006. :confused:

Thanks again for the Cohiba Seleccion Trevor. Legendary bloody smoke.

Sam, I'm looking forward to the article on the "Magnificent Folly". :rotfl:

It was a great night. The Cohibar will be on my "do again" list.

And it was a 2003 Media Corona.

And as for the "Magnificent Folly"........thanks for that! :D.................Bloody marvellous tag :D