Fake Hoyo De Monterrey Limitada 2005 For $150

Miami101

Hi

Guys as I stated the fake Cigars are out of control here in Miami. I had a hard time letting a friend know that his collection was all fake. The glass tops gave it alway. If anyone has the real box of Hoyo De Monterrey Limitada 2005.

Here we go with some photos:

post-1464-1226805577.jpg

post-1464-1226805768.jpg

post-1464-1226805831.jpg

post-1464-1226806013.jpg

post-1464-1226806056.jpg

Don't know....There are other items on this box that is not correct. Most Cigar smokers in Miami can't tell. These guys are old school...really not into over reviewing smokes....just smoking them. Also the $150 price is just right for them.

Nice expose Miami :D

Claudius...those HDM look perfect :looking:

They're nice, smelled wonderful... but they should sort the cigars by roller, and THEN by color IMO: look at all those different heads. No 2 are going to be the same. Number 6 and 7 look perfect. :drool:

This is big business some of the guys that work at the Cigar shops down here where level 8 rollers from big Cigar companies in Cuba.

From what I know there is a big location in Miami that houses these boxes. I have not found it yet, but I'm working on it.

This is a big business down here in Miami.....Fakes, and real.....you can take the people alway from Cuba, but you can't remove Cuba from them.

It hard out here so people do what they have to make money....period.

This is big business some of the guys that work at the Cigar shops down here where level 8 rollers from big Cigar companies in Cuba.

From what I know there is a big location in Miami that houses these boxes. I have not found it yet, but I'm working on it.

This is a big business down here in Miami.....Fakes, and real.....you can take the people alway from Cuba, but you can't remove Cuba from them.

It hard out here so people do what they have to make money....period.

I have seen this stamp...I stay away from any Cuban Cigars here in Miami..

Claudio are you keeping Hoyo's ?

IMHO this cigar is one of the best and I'm just curious to know when will they peak ? have you smoked lately some or you just have this box as investment?

What's with the "qualitytskrontrolle" insert? I've not seen that before.

That's a Intertabak quality control paper slip. It's inserted into the boxes that Intertabak, the official Swiss Habanos importer, insert into the boxes they open and inspect. AFAIAA, they inspect all the boxes. Never seen a box imported by Intertabak without it. I bought these from La Casa del Habano in Geneva, who only sell Intertabak imported cigars.

Claudio are you keeping Hoyo's ?

IMHO this cigar is one of the best and I'm just curious to know when will they peak ? have you smoked lately some or you just have this box as investment?

No, not keeping Hoyos, Gino! Sold them a few months ago, but still had the pictures.

I dont buy cigars for investment, but I do have one box of first batch Edmundo Dantes that I'll probably sell some day rather than holding on to them or smoking them.