Your Best Cigar Experience of January 2023?

6 hours ago, Cigar-Therapy said:

2021 N1 Lancero Colorado Maduro -

Has become my go to cigar - the Colorado rosado and N3 Maduro are good - but N1 Maduro is the apple of my eye 

I'm right there with you. I know it sounds crazy, but... every time I smoke the N1 Maduro, I get peppermint and dark chocolate flavours. Reminds me of Fry's Peppermint Cream candy. 

Love Rob's tagline for Puro Desnudo... "FOH member approved cigars". Brilliant. Totally looking forward to the Cañonazo Amante VI coming out in late March. Siglo VI meets Upmann Connie B - I'm in.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2023 at 5:14 PM, JohnS said:

You (all) are not going to believe this, but this February 2018 Sancho Panza Non Plus surprised the hell out of me, yet in a good way!

Not too far behind was this majestic Arturo Fuente Don Carlos - Eye of the Shark cigar. I now understand why it was Cigar Aficionado's 2017 No.1 cigar of the year.

All it needs is a little age.  Such stellar AF's are amazing with some years on them.  (IMO, of course)  

I smoked one of these "fresh" once and pretty much got chased off the back deck by my wife, who could not understand why anyone would be near such a thing :)  ...It was pungent.  Just give it 'em time (IMO).

• Like 1