1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - LAST ORDERS)

1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt Poll  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Happy to assist with the change in title, @MasterYotti. Am I right in assuming that orders may sell out prior to the 19th of December, depending on demand?

In any case, I can imagine they'd make a great Christmas present for your spouse. Gift them a shirt and you end up wearing it! 😂

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t plan on creating any other shirts at this time because the main reason for making this shirt was because of the vintage logo that was only used by the brand during their first year. I couldn’t

FINALLY IT IS HERE! So I have the website listed below for the official order! I think the shirt designs look great and they are 100% cotton by request, all three colors! Please put in your

We made the minimum for each color! Thank you everyone for participating! There will be no need for refunds 👍

5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Happy to assist with the change in title, @MasterYotti. Am I right in assuming that orders may sell out prior to the 19th of December, depending on demand?

In any case, I can imagine they'd make a great Christmas present for your spouse. Gift them a shirt and you end up wearing it! 😂

Actually I was able to get the company set up to accept any amount of orders we need, but there had to be a timing cutoff (hence 12/19). The more orders the merrier! 

• Thanks 1

• JohnS pinned this topic

REMINDER: ORDER NOW (Link below)!

Based on the poll results above, we roughly have 10% of the orders placed, I would like to encourage everyone to get them in as soon as possible to avoid missing out! This order will be the last one for the foreseeable future.

Please put in your orders as soon as possible because the website will close down on 12/19/2022, then they will be shipping out the first week of January 2023.

https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/cohiba-t-shirt-sale

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, MasterYotti said:

Actually I was able to get the company set up to accept any amount of orders we need, but there had to be a timing cutoff (hence 12/19).

Tada! I needed to reread the entire thread. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Greenhorn2 said:

So the white and yellow are good to go with no minimum quantity,  correct?

No, only the black has met its’ minimum. (All colors have a minimum)

Yellow and White still need 10 orders to hit so then it isn’t canceled.

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT)
  • JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - ONLY 1 DAY LEFT)
  • JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - LAST ORDERS)