1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - LAST ORDERS)

1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt Poll  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please fill out the poll if you are planning on ordering one or more of the vintage 1969 Cohiba Logo shirts. I am working with the company to determine whether it is possible to have a shirt in black (like the original), yellow, or white. My idea would be that you could order any of the three (or all of them) off the same website. In order to make sure the pricing is correct, I need a rough estimate of the quantity per color.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t plan on creating any other shirts at this time because the main reason for making this shirt was because of the vintage logo that was only used by the brand during their first year. I couldn’t

FINALLY IT IS HERE! So I have the website listed below for the official order! I think the shirt designs look great and they are 100% cotton by request, all three colors! Please put in your

We made the minimum for each color! Thank you everyone for participating! There will be no need for refunds 👍

12 minutes ago, TR said:

emoji106.png. Thanks for putting this together!

Of course, but I do honestly believe this will be the last one (famous last words 😂) because I want everyone to get one who wants one. So if you haven't gotten to order or missed it in the past now is your time! 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

I don’t mean to harp, but do we know what they’ll be made of yet?  Last run was to be 100% cotton.  I ordered two and got a 50/50 cotton-poly blend which I cannot wear.  

Yeah and they were small, so much so I can’t wear mine. Shame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

I don’t mean to harp, but do we know what they’ll be made of yet?  Last run was to be 100% cotton.  I ordered two and got a 50/50 cotton-poly blend which I cannot wear.  

50 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Yeah and they were small, so much so I can’t wear mine. Shame.

I am working with them to try for a 100% cotton, but it may end up being a similar blend to the last shirts. I apologize if this doesn’t work for either of you. Trying my best!

16 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I am working with them to try for a 100% cotton, but it may end up being a similar blend to the last shirts. I apologize if this doesn’t work for either of you. Trying my best

I know you are, and I do appreciate the enormous effort involved.  The fellows I gave them to (and the hats btw!) LOVED them.  I can order again and keep fingers crossed and if they work for me, great.  If not I’ll make some other fellows happy. 👍🏽  
I’ll shut up now.

• Like 1

I bought a few of these shirts and hats last round and they turned out really nice. Now, after the last few years of ‘brand repositioning’, Cohiba is not a brand I’m interested in wearing any longer. It’s become an overpriced poser brand and I feel foolish wearing it in public. How about a Partagas shirt?

• Like 1

FINALLY IT IS HERE!

So I have the website listed below for the official order! I think the shirt designs look great and they are 100% cotton by request, all three colors!

Please put in your orders as soon as possible because the website will close down on 12/19/2022, then they will be shipping out the first week of January 2023.

https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/cohiba-t-shirt-sale

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If someone could help me change the "PENDING" part of the post title to "ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022" I would greatly appreciate it!

And also get rid of the "Poll" part too 😂

19 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Looking forward to your sharing the address when it’s in motion. 

Are you able to edit the title for me?

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (ORDER LIVE UNTIL 12/19/2022 - LAST ORDERS)
  • JohnS pinned this topic
  • El Presidente unpinned this topic