Potential list of all 2020 Regional Editions!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ATGroom PL Fenix will be Phoenicia:  

Browsing through the HSA website they have quite a few upcoming mystery cigars that piqued my interest that I haven't seen mentioned by anyone yet: SLR La Cuna (Dalias) LGC Glorias (Flechas)

Hey, from your mouth to the distributors ear's. The ER Range is in an interesting spot regarding the pricing debate.  As I understand it, the Distributor buys the cigars, boxes, everything from H

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, Astar20 said:

Alot of cigars 50+ ring gauge ?

I'm with you on this one.  Need some more slender sticks to return.  Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the direction Habanos s.a. is moving in. 

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Haven't seen anything on that list released since the last post on April 5.

Not surprised to be honest. With all the distribution issues out of Havana just getting regular production out and 2019 Edicion Limitada, I suspect we will see these in 2021

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 9:50 PM, benfica_77 said:

Small font but worth a check...can anyone confirm this list??

84707132_10157854352921006_426630010728611840_n.thumb.jpg.6e0171fb94124e87899a5f3faaf77aba.jpg

LGC Belux, "Medaille d'Or Especial", a Laguito No 2, 38x152....HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramon Allones Italia, Noella format....hmmm, interesting, a definite maybe.

Mexico doing another unique cigar shape with the perfecto....it will sell well due to the U.S., but kinda meh.

QdO I love, but a half corona?  Meh.

A PCC Cuaba "tacos", LOL, hey, if anyone can do it and do it well, it's PCC, lol, and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for some wicked presentation (as Piggy would say, "building a better box").

Most of those are 50-rg plus.  Meh.

I actually CAN'T WAIT to see those LGC Belux Medaille d'or Especial.  I really think those are a bit of a shock to see, but I'm super pumped to see that also.  If the execution is there, those are such a sweet surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benz1209 said:

When is this going to end? At least most of them stop at 52/54 and not 56/58

Seems like it's actually backing off a bit. A lot of 50 RG and quite a few below. Standard run of Sublimes, Montescos and Geniales. 

I'd have to say the RA Tacos and RA Noellas most interest me on the list.

5 hours ago, CanuckSARTech said:

LGC Belux, "Medaille d'Or Especial", a Laguito No 2, 38x152....HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting, yes, but these just scream gonna need a lot of rest to me. 

5 hours ago, CanuckSARTech said:

PCC Cuaba "tacos", LOL, hey, if anyone can do it and do it well, it's PCC, lol, and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for some wicked presentation (as Piggy would say, "building a better box").

So, Exclusivos: 46/145mm, Tacos: 47/158mm. Not sure I see their logic in this one. At least it's a ER and not a LCDH/HS like the stupid SC Prado that's going to hang around forever.

21 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

...Interesting, yes, but these just scream gonna need a lot of rest to me. ...

I dunno.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed no.  The Inmensos were damn good right away relatively.  I still have a couple boxes of those, so I may need to revisit soon.

That said, LGC is the ultimate of the "wait and see" / "patience is a virtue" type of cigars for long-term aging.  I still have some late 90's and early 2000's of the MdO series boxes (1s, 2s and 4s), so it's something that wouldn't be unexpected for me with that marca.  But then again, the RE and LE releases are usually such different formats and blends sometimes from the regular production, and stuff since 2008 or so has been matured and ready to smoke SOOOOOOO much sooner than cigars from the decades before, that I'm just interested to see.

The format, in a Laguito No 2, just lends itself to enjoyment no matter what happens, aging wise.  

1 hour ago, CanuckSARTech said:

That said, LGC is the ultimate of the "wait and see" / "patience is a virtue" type of cigars for long-term aging

Exactly. And the skinnies especially. Looks like they're going to have a good production run (is that 4000 x 25?) and they're BeLux so they should be readily available for all.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

FWIW : I have seen pictures of boxes for new RE France and Brazil ready for shipping lately from a friend on the island.

I have seen some Gold Line ( Linea de Oro ) RyJ Diana and Hidalgos as well as the Trinidad Rob Extra Travel Humidor and hope to have them soon. Those are already in production/shipping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 2:36 AM, AirOne said:

Saudade, RE Portugal is available. Arrived this week in Lisbon

Got a pic of the box and flyer?

Just want to confirm size is Edmundo, 8000 boxes of 10, type of packaging, bands etc. Cheers.

• JohnS changed the title to Potential list of all 2020 Regional Editions!