WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Torpedo/Pyramid Weekend Review Comp!! Prize: Premium Sampler

Torpedo/Pyramid Weekend Review Comp!!

Prize: Premium Sampler!! :spotlight:

This weekend is the start of a series of vitola deep dives for the review weekends. Torpedo/Pyramids to kick us off!  :thumbsup:

Simply pick any cigar of the chosen vitola, Cuban or NC, and review it to enter the comp.

Follow these guidelines to submit your entry:

1. Start a new topic in the Waterhole

2. Pick any Cuban or Non-Cuban cigar for the review that meets the criteria. 

3. Title your review in this format (so we can track entries): Montecristo No.2 ABC MAR 19 (TPRW)*

4. Write your review, include photos, score it in your own way!! 

(3 reviews max per member)

Done!! :thumbsup:

Have fun with it and have a great weekend!! :cigar:

*(TPRW = Torpedo Pyramid Review Weekend)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Torpedo/Pyramid Weekend Review Comp!! Prize: Premium Sampler
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic

Hot dog!  Thanks FOH. It’s been a while since I wrote a review. It was fun to smoke the Upmann no 2and fun to write the review. 
It’s always a pleasure to be part of this community though. Best part was as of the delivery of my punch punch this week from our host I no longer had any CC in transit.  A first in nearly three years, but no more. 

I should add that timing is great. I’m at a local brewery with a childhood friend. Both of our widowed mothers live in the same condo high rise. A pipe burst in the basement a few days ago. No power. Backup generator for the elevator just fixed today (my mom on 19th floor). All electric in basement is toast as is HVAC. Place won’t be habitable for several weeks assuming ac can get fixed without a mold issue creeping in. So yes, beyond my three beers with dinner before I move to the brown liquid, the drawing win is the best part of this week.   FOH to the rescue. 

• Like 1