RAMON ALLONES PHOENICIO 40 NOW SELLING IN BOXES OF 10 AND 20

7 hours ago, jackupster said:

A friend was able to get 2x20ct boxes. Luckily I get one. Probably the most expensive per stick price I've paid after shipping and fees. He sent me this pic after he received them yesterday.

I’m curious about these ! Please let us know what you think of them and are tray worth the price 

14 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

I’m curious about these ! Please let us know what you think of them and are tray worth the price 

Well the price at Duty Free Lebanon was 880 us. After tax and shipping they got here at 1200. My box is at a friends house and I probably wont pick it up soon. He also has a cab of the RE Baalbeck that I have not picked up. Are they worth the price...probably not. I can tell you that they will only go up in price and will cost more down the road. 

• Thanks 1

I've had the other Phoenicios and they are pretty good, only one can put their own prices on these

A nice BOTL offered also to get me a box, about $1350-1400 for box of 20, so $70 each...a little steep, but I'm still debating if I should pull the trigger on them...

I'm not going Lebanon anytime soon or know anyone traveling anytime soon, so from that $880 to $1400 price difference the time.  Only good thing is, I think the production count is high, so they should be around for at least a year or longer on the shelves 

I got the Baalbeck cab and love those already! I think they will be a damn good cigar with just a little time and just get better

• Thanks 1