"The Dude abides" who would be your ideal cigar reviewer?

The guys mustache alone made me a fan! I would have James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman rate cigars. Best voices. Sam Eliott would be a good one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Idris Elba? Maybe The Rock, but he's too positive to be a cigar reviewer, I feel like it might grind him down. Lee Mack or David Mitchell would be a hoot. 

David Mitchell would be great, and the Rock would be interesting but may be far too invested in 'wellbeing' to smoke cigars.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, loose_axle said:

Keanu Reeves  

I wont say anything bad.....rather that I just don't understand.    A very good man and a charitable soul.....but engaging?.......talk me around

I actually got called out on this when working overseas with Aussies,  but instantly won redemption because they realised I knew what they were talking about. 

I got my own back when one of them spilled some cereal, and I observed   "look Keithy seems to have done himself a mischief"

Charles Spurgeon no doubt about it.  Both Ken and Rob coming in as close seconds, but only if they wear their CUNTINT masks from back in the heyday of mass disruption :)

• Like 1

Ooh, it has to be Letterkenny. 

Maybe Betty-anne and Mary-anne due to the incredibly descriptive and destructive banter.

I'd be on the edge of my seat.

Gladly post a link but would probably end up in the sin bin for 2-5. Feel free to browse YouTube. 

Cheers!