A months worth of 24:24 showed up today…

Prior to 24:24 usually kept around 100 cigars in my humidor… today I’m over 200 and I still have  another 25 PSP SD4s coming Wednesday.  I must reevaluate my storage situation😀

Long story short, I’ve never had so many great cigars I’m excited about enjoying. So it’s a small trade off. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, SmoothContest said:

Prior to 24:24 usually kept around 100 cigars in my humidor… today I’m over 200 and I still have  another 25 PSP SD4s coming Wednesday.  I must reevaluate my storage situation😀

Long story short, I’ve never had so many great cigars I’m excited about enjoying. So it’s a small trade off. 

Seek help now, before the grip becomes unbreakable. 

Big Al 

• Haha 2

On 10/26/2021 at 12:09 AM, SmoothContest said:

Nice haul ! It starts like that. 100, 200, 500, 1000, ect.. 😊 I actually just got a box of de Seco too, looking forward to trying one. 

Those Rios are monsters. . . but mighty tasty monsters.  You'll get over the huge ring gauge if they're rested long enough to bring the flavors.  I've found 9-12 months (and preferably more) is pre req.    

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 12:30 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

I was the same prior to 24:24…instead it’s more like 1900 in my coolers and humidors 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I’m just over 1,000 and wondering when the hell I’m going to smoke all these. How many do you average per week? Every time I think I have enough another “good deal” sucks me in. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OrangePaw said:

My story as follows:

Started with NewAir 250, had it full within 4 weeks.

Next was the NewAir 840, slam full in 6 months.

Next was the tupidoor trial with 10 boxes full.

Finally enough of this madness… Remington 2000 delivered this morning, looking forward to having it fully set-up and operational soon.

Full before or after Xmas? :cigar:

15 hours ago, HerrHonaker said:

I’m just over 1,000 and wondering when the hell I’m going to smoke all these. How many do you average per week? Every time I think I have enough another “good deal” sucks me in. 

I smoke about 6 a week on average! If I end up not liking something, I'll trade it for something different or sell it on BR/FB. That's the great thing about CC's is they are an appreciating asset (when they dont go up in flames, a bit of a boom or bust investment)

19 hours ago, OrangePaw said:

My story as follows:

Started with NewAir 250, had it full within 4 weeks.

Next was the NewAir 840, slam full in 6 months.

Next was the tupidoor trial with 10 boxes full.

Finally enough of this madness… Remington 2000 delivered this morning, looking forward to having it fully set-up and operational soon.

Lucky man. I really wanted to buy the Reagan humidor unit but they are near impossible to get hold of in the UK, reliably. Only option was buying in US then having it shipped to me + customs + tax + shipping. Prohibitive.

Still picked up a big humidor but I don't think it's of the same quality as the Prestige Import Group stuff. Would love to hear how you get on with his beautiful piece of kit.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:24 PM, SmoothContest said:

I’ve never had 3 separate orders show up on one day. The global supply chain backup is apparently real. Good thing I was working in the garage when the mail truck pulled into the driveway, avoiding some unnecessary raised eyebrows from my bride. 

This is my holiday stock up. Some for aging and some for holiday enjoyment.  So, I’m sitting at the bar playing with my new toys, watching Saints sneak this away from the Seahawks and I pull out a Hoyo de Rio Seco… Dear Lord… I just realized in all my years of cigar smoking I’ve never purchased a 56 cigar. THIS THING IS HUGE.  I wish they’d take all that fine wrapper and make some more double Coronas!

Anyway, I’m clearly a fan of the 24:24 format.  Great place you’ve got here:)

A6DD91FF-A114-45BC-A201-299CCF8282E6.jpeg

AEC4FFF1-0A14-4519-9E59-68F41FEDFD24.jpeg

33EAB08B-6524-4355-8A86-3E413E381C85.jpeg

:drool:   BOY - LOOK at 'em!!!