1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

Unfortunately on the advice of my attorney, I was told not to release the design or set up orders for an ongoing basis due to potential copyright right issues. Even with no intent of any financial gain, I was told that it wasn't a good idea. With that being said, I want everyone to get a shirt who wants one. Let me do some more research and see what I can do. If anything, I can potentially do another shirt order through the same company. Hang tight!
Son of a bitch these came out nice. I too missed the boat but would love to be in on the 2nd round if it happens.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I ask that each of you looking to order at least one shirt "LIKE/HEART" this post so that I can get a rough idea of how many orders we have before I have them open up the ordering form, because once it is closed it will not be able to open back up! 
So in, and thank you in advance

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I ask that each of you looking to order at least one shirt "LIKE/HEART" this post so that I can get a rough idea of how many orders we have before I have them open up the ordering form, because once it is closed it will not be able to open back up! ?

IN and thank you for doing another run!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JohnS said:

As of the time of this posting, there are 21 likes and the goal is to get to 60 for another run. @MasterYotti, if members would like 2 or more shirts, does that count towards the 60 target?

Yes, the 60 target is based off of Quantity! I didn't even think to clarify that, good call!

?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MasterYotti said:

Yes, the 60 target is based off of Quantity! I didn't even think to clarify that, good call!

?

In for 2!

• Thanks 1

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)