1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

9 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Dare I say the bonus hat may get more use than the awesome T?  

thanks again

I just received mine in the mail today and was thinking the same thing.  Love the shirt and it is by no means bad at all, but as someone who wears hats everyday, this one is going to get lots of use! Great fitting lid as well. 

Thank you @MasterYotti for your hard work and generosity in getting this done for us!! 

• Thanks 1

Picked mine up today. Very nice!

Glad I ordered the XL. 

Now to find an opportunity to wear these outside the house....hoping in Havana one day in the near/distant future.

Thanks again man!

• Thanks 1

Surprised to find hats included with each order.
The ones for myself are in the Laundry department at the moment.  Looking forward to wearing them out and about.  
Also, oddly, my second order (for a friend) was doubled... ?).   I’m sure I’ll find a home for it at some point....   

Thanks @MasterYotti for getting this done.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Surprised to find hats included with each order.
The ones for myself are in the Laundry department at the moment.  Looking forward to wearing them out and about.  
Also, oddly, my second order (for a friend) was doubled... ?).   I’m sure I’ll find a home for it at some point....   

Thanks @MasterYotti for getting this done.  

I’ll gladly take it off your hands ?

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 7:16 PM, EnigmatiC said:

I’ll gladly take it off your hands ?

Can do that.  It’s an XL.  Also, I’d expected to get 100% cotton and these 4 all came in at 52% cotton/48% polyester, so be aware of that.  I will probably sell my extra 2XL as well as I can’t wear polyester..... ?

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

Can do that.  It’s an XL.  Also, I’d expected to get 100% cotton and these 4 all came in at 52% cotton/48% polyester, so be aware of that.  I will probably sell my extra 2XL as well as I can’t wear polyester..... ?

I’ll gladly take that XL. It would be a nice gift for my old man. Let me know how you wish to proceed with payment. Thank you sir.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:14 AM, Lowertown said:

Received mine today, just gorgeous. Even got significant other approval (which is unusual for my wardrobe choices). Thanks for doing this @MasterYotti!

? I would definitely take that as a WIN! Glad you both enjoy it! 

My wife stole my first shirt, so I ordered another one on the last round of orders for myself!

On 7/9/2020 at 1:05 AM, Tstew75 said:

Got my shirt, its baddass!! Also, didn't expect the bonus hat!   Thx so much for whoever did that...

No problem! Enjoy ?

• Thanks 1

@DoctorOctagon I just smiled big after reading this comment! Thank you so much for the post, it definitely made my day! ?

Very glad you are getting as much use out of them as I am. I don’t take my hat off very often, I’ve been showing it plenty of love ?

Thanks again to @MasterYotti for his great help in receiving/sending the T-shirt & cap for me.

They arrived today and I just hope a) I can wear it soon in Havana and b) I can "retaliate" for this spectacular assistance by a great person I've never met but consider a friend.

Thank you !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@MasterYotti - dear friend, thank you for the awesome initiative and for keeping the flame burning. The greatest gift of this forum is people you meet along the way. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 7/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, fuhrert said:

@MasterYotti - dear friend, thank you for the awesome initiative and for keeping the flame burning. The greatest gift of this forum is people you meet along the way. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I couldn’t agree with you more!

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)