Zoom Video Review - Trinidad Esmeralda - BSM DIC 19

MoeFOH

Dear Mr. Ayala,

I would like to inquire for the position of reviewer on FOH. 

I have enhanced dexterity which allows my cigar cutting times to be 3 times as fast as the current reviewer. 

I have strong analysis and judgement skills, this is why I am not fans of terrible sporting teams like the Washington redskins. 

I am flexible when it comes to cigar draw and will not complain if it too tight. 

I have access to broadband internet, and proficient with technology. 

Looking forward to meeting you for an interview. 

Kind regards,

Alex 

....Always a pleasure watching your review gents. Looking forward to second review of this very in demand cigar. Cheers.

• Like 1

The mutual disdain and friendship between Rob and Ken couldn’t be replicated. Who else would Rob snip while they were describing their weight loss?  No replacements please.

3 hours ago, juri said:

they got a real siskel and ebert vibe going witch is a good thing why the show lasted as long as it did :) 

i have no idea if that is a good or bad thing. but thanks, i think. 

that one was fun to do, even if the cigar was not stellar. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, juri said:

they had one of the most popular and successful also the longest running syndicated movie review shows here in america, they were never afraid to say what they really thought about the movies or each other heh 

that's not us! i'd never say what i really think of Rob! 

• Haha 3

I'm sorry you gentlemen ended up smoking sub-par Esmeraldas. I've smoked thru about 20 sticks and only had 1 dud. My dud had a wonky burn and some issues with the draw, but the flavor was still there. 

Looking forward to the next review of this stick in 6 months. 

Thanks for the shout-out @El Presidente. If Ken is ever indisposed I'll be happy to pinch hit for him. Yuuuuuge shoes to fill, or is it flip flops?

• Like 3

On 6/26/2020 at 10:20 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

I'd like to pop in FOH Video reviews @El Presidente??

Personally Kim, I agree with this idea.  I think you would be the perfect addition to the show.

Howard Stern built an empire, using this formula.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Personally Kim, I agree with this idea.  I think you would be the perfect addition to the show.

Howard Stern built an empire, using this formula.

Much agreed! I think it would be even goofier than ever with more big cigar jokes, etc if I'm on FOH Video Reviews. So, I'm really looking forward to be on FOH Video Reviews ?

I just typed Howard Stern on Google to see who he is. I'm surprised that his humor styles are quite similar to that of mine  ?

• Haha 2

I think we already have one.  They are just not being utilized properly.
Ready for even goofier cigar reviews! We need more folks to do epic hillarious CC reviews

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Pres,

In your video you said you and Ken were going to do another video review in 6 months because the Esmeralda that you and Ken smoked were not up to your expectations.

Well it has been almost 7 months now. Can you please do another video review of this cigar?

TIA

5 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Pres,

In your video you said you and Ken were going to do another video review in 6 months because the Esmeralda that you and Ken smoked were not up to your expectations.

Well it has been almost 7 months now. Can you please do another video review of this cigar?

TIA

he says that all the time. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Tim Fleming said:

Ken....you are the best and possess a great sense of humor.

very kind. may i just say that it is always nice to see members joining in who have taste and discernment. always welcome.

as the great norman gunston once said, "behind every star there are many people working behind the scenes. and i have had to carry every one of them". 

• Haha 2