FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

20 hours ago, RockemSockem said:

Wow. Amazing poker game tonight guys! It's been years since I won one of these :)

Great heads-up play by elgallo55!

Cheers,

Dave

image.png.2594f9f5fbb05f1763619fca4d79ad59.png

Congrats! Please PM me @MoeFOH your details (name, address, and email) and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. :thumbsup:

Looks like I am short on chips again. Guess I need to check in at least once a week to scoop the free ones. Will not register and pay to play.

Have fun guys!

3 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Looks like I am short on chips again. Guess I need to check in at least once a week to scoop the free ones. Will not register and pay to play.

Have fun guys!

Looked in to it and first time offer they'll give you 1M chips for 99 cents. Paypal too so didn't have to provide CC details, etc....

See y'all there!

• Like 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic