FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

4 hours ago, Trevor2118 said:

Good game Yossie.

I thought the likelihood of me winning two weeks in a row was a long-shot. ?

Last week you were a chip mountain to the finale!!! Good game!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

For all members: Re Weekly Tournament Registration

Hi All, just a heads-up: when you receive the auto email/notification for the next tournament (which happens pretty much straight after the start of the current one), please refrain from registering straight away. Leave it till the day of the tourney unless you are 100% positive of being able to play the following week.

This eliminates the instance of players, despite their best intentions, not turning up and us having "Sitting Out" players throughout the tourney. :thumbsup:

Thanks All. See you at the tables! :cigar:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yep time change got me too....time to update the calendar....

• Like 3

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic