Potential list of all 2020 Regional Editions!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ATGroom PL Fenix will be Phoenicia:  

Browsing through the HSA website they have quite a few upcoming mystery cigars that piqued my interest that I haven't seen mentioned by anyone yet: SLR La Cuna (Dalias) LGC Glorias (Flechas)

Hey, from your mouth to the distributors ear's. The ER Range is in an interesting spot regarding the pricing debate.  As I understand it, the Distributor buys the cigars, boxes, everything from H

Personally excited for the Portugal RE a San Cristobal Edmundo 53 RG by 135MM or 5.3inches called the "Saudade" which means loosely translated longing. 

Also I do apologize for all the posts but I feel like the news getting leads on interesting cigar related stories!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not quite sure about this one. The only actually confirmed 20 ER is the Punch ManTua and it's missing from this list.

Also, these would be the first ER releases for SC and Cuaba. It would also be far more ERs at 26 (25 + ManTua) than they've had in many years--almost 50% more. And far more 54+ RGs than are typical.

Not saying it's impossible, but I wouldn't bet the farm on this. 

Also, what's #15 Ramon Alloner?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Not quite sure about this one. The only actually confirmed 20 ER is the Punch ManTua and it's missing from this list.

Also, these would be the first ER releases for SC and Cuaba. It would also be far more ERs at 26 (25 + ManTua) than they've had in many years--almost 50% more. And far more 54+ RGs than are typical.

Great points thats why I asked the forum to confirm. Lots of sources of information on this forum.

Looks like HSA is favoring 52-54 rg. LGC Laguito? I would seriously be estatic for this with any other marca that doesn't already have a long and skinny. Why pay 300% than a MdO4? Must be one hell of a blend... The QdO 178x47 is my interest in this list.

What kind of idiot comes up with the regionals for Russia???

At first, short formats are not popular in Russia, and secondly, "Acuerdo" is consonant with one of the obscene words

P.S. The distributor sent the request to QdS, so it's a the truth

• Haha 1

Is the list meant to be 2020 releases or just announcements? The 2018 La Flor de Cano Mágicos for Spain is not released yet, right? And the Ramon Allones for the nordic countries is exactly the same as the 2017 Balcan release, even down to the number of boxes just with a different name. It is possible, but the size 50 x 155mm doesn't feel that nordic to me, coming from two petit robustos. I wouldn't mind if it is true though.

39 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

Is the list meant to be 2020 releases or just announcements? The 2018 La Flor de Cano Mágicos for Spain is not released yet, right?

I don't think anyone knows what that list is. Could have been whipped up by anyone with a vivid imagination. Again, nothing on that list has been confirmed or even rumored, and as I mentioned the one confirmed release oddly isn't on the list. 

As far as the LFDC Magicos, the only info about it is on the Montefortuna blog stating it's expected in Feb or March. Looks like Feb isn't happening...

Technically they're only a few months late on it since it's common that anything announced might take until the following year to appear, although the 19 LFDC Robustos have been available for many months. The Magicos will apparently have a special band and SBN box, so perhaps packaging or bands has been the holdup.

2 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Cuaba regional?

Now that is a distributor with cojones :spotlight:

with this Pacifico release numbered in 8888 available boxes,  does this suggest it may be the next zodiac instalment?   that would be yet another level of bat s**t crazy.   I wasn't aware there was a "year of the donkey". 

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I don't think anyone knows what that list is. Could have been whipped up by anyone with a vivid imagination. Again, nothing on that list has been confirmed or even rumored, and as I mentioned the one confirmed release oddly isn't on the list. 

As far as the LFDC Magicos, the only info about it is on the Montefortuna blog stating it's expected in Feb or March. Looks like Feb isn't happening...

Technically they're only a few months late on it since it's common that anything announced might take until the following year to appear, although the 19 LFDC Robustos have been available for many months. The Magicos will apparently have a special band and SBN box, so perhaps packaging or bands has been the holdup.

QDO France are confirmed.  1600x 50 count of 109

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I think that the Punch ManTua is a 2018 RE that's just late. The LGC Invictus was a 2017 RE so it makes sense that the Punch is the 2018 one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lant63 said:

QDO France are confirmed.  1600x 50 count of 109

The QdO Suiza comes in a 50 cab, production of 1600 cabs. Definitely confirmed as I have received confirmation from my Swiss source yesterday. No date or idea of pricing as of yet.

The QdO Francia has also been confirmed since it's in the latest French price list. The price seems OK for now although the French government has been raising prices for tobacco three times a year. My guess is that they will be at least €15 more expensive once they have been released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, if this is true, all I can say is that it is about time that an LGC RE stayed true to the marca’s DNA. Also, if true, I’m going to charter a jet to Belgium and clean those MdO Especial out of the country. 

• Like 1

Christ! Some of those are *very* interesting. 

• JohnS changed the title to Potential list of all 2020 Regional Editions!