Partagás Serie P No.2 Tubos Unknown 19 (PBRW)

Partagás Serie P No.2 Tubos Unknown 19 (PBRW) From a 3 pack of tubos, probably 1-2 years old and bought from another source a few months back.wrapper.thumb.jpg.59b0b6e08703ded8f97f689e4e1a36b8.jpg

1/3rd was medium bodied, bold but not overpowering, smooth, and complex. Notable flavors of earthy leather with a spicy twangy finish, smooth but potent and flavorful.

firstlight.thumb.jpg.ee51d69d896af43a0bcb977d25829af3.jpg

2/3rd started with hints of espresso, creamy twang on a toasty tobacco core, and the spice settled down a bit and not as bold as the start. The cigar started getting sweet, sweet barnyard, and creamy twang. Throughout the 2nd I started to get some hints of coffee and powdered cocoa flavors with a faint spice, bread and cedary twangy finish. The ash held for about an inch and a quarter. Around a medium+ at this point and strength kicking in.

finish.thumb.jpg.41bea2eb0083bbbc6ca7632cd671c45a.jpg

At the end of the 2nd it got full bodied and gave me full flavored twang, barnyard, nuts, earthy leather with a faint spice on the finish. Full strength at this point.

My rating for this cigar:

Construction 5/5

Flavor 5/5

Strength 5/5

Age 3/5

Overall 18/20 points.

I haven't smoked a Partagás in a few months and this was a very nice Partagás cigar. Notable flavors throughout the cigar include the smooth twang, complex transitions of spice, leather, and earth.

• Like 1