Announcing the April '19 FOHnies Winners!

FOHnies time again! :spotlight:

I have to say, I love these awards... it's always time for a genuine chuckle or a grand little reminder of community when it is we come to review for these. It's damn hard not to get sidetracked down all the various and wondrous rabbit holes, get lost for hours! 

If you're new to FOH and are wondering what the ... the FOHnies are - go here to school up. 

To the winners for April! (And if you are a winner, please PM @First Lady with your details so Lise can dispatch your prize.)

The Oxfords

TheOxfords.jpg

Sparking some serious intellectual debate... ?...was this post by @Shelby07 which snagged the Oxford FOHnie!

The Boots

TheBoots.jpg

The Boots award has a pretty wide selection criteria, but this post by @juri caught what we thought was the best essence of it for April: 

The Uggs

TheUggies.jpg

The Uggs goes to @MD Puffer for the post below. One that went above and beyond in its enjoyableness to read and in the fact that it made us all feel warm and fuzzy about being solicited for expert drinking advice... : ) 

Golden Flip Flops

FlipFlops.jpg

And finally the Golden Flips Flops... Loved this post for so many reasons. It's a Golden Flip Flops classic in the sense that I can see the moment @Stump89 told his wife, "I know, I'll ask the cigar forum for... 

;) 

It all turned out well, in the end. Dahlia, I think it was. Very nice. Though, frankly, I'm disappointed you didn't go with one of the early suggestions - Robusto :rotfl:

--

That's it for April! Thanks to all who contributed content to the forum - another fabulous month! :clap:

5 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

It all turned out well, in the end. Dahlia, I think it was. Very nice. Though, frankly, I'm disappointed you didn't go with one of the early suggestions - Robusto :rotfl:

--

That's it for April! Thanks to all who contributed content to the forum - another fabulous month! :clap:

"Robusto" would be a boy's name!

Spanish names for girls: Isabella, Gabriella, Ana, Lucia, Maria

Spanish names for boys: Diego, Mateo, Roberto, Alejandro, Pablo

Wow, nice! Thanks FOH team! And thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. 

Dahlia has been good luck so far in her first 6 days. Golden Flip Flops, and we found out our cable bill has been reduced by half!