FOH’s Most-Favorite Marcas

4 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Granted there's just the one current production vitola for Diplo's- but to come in at #20?

C'mon, it's a damn good piramide!

Love the Dip2s and by box count Monte is my number one... but I didn't respond to the original post...

1 hour ago, MD Puffer said:

Granted there's just the one current production vitola for Diplo's- but to come in at #20?

C'mon, it's a damn good piramide!

I was very surprised too!  If there were more vitolas, I think the Diplomatico would have shown up in more Top 5’s.

Thanks for putting this together, really good stuff. I wonder if the marcas in the bottom part of the list would be higher ranked if there were more options left in their portfolios.  Don't let Habanos see this list or poor ERDM will be up for deleting lol!

• Like 2

What no Vegueros???? What an outrage! I demand a recount, I mean they are releasing a new size and everything :confused:

5 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

Thanks for putting this together, really good stuff. I wonder if the marcas in the bottom part of the list would be higher ranked if there were more options left in their portfolios.  Don't let Habanos see this list or poor ERDM will be up for deleting lol!

Please don't delete my beloved Choix's!!!!