Punch Punch PET FEB 17 (PQDRW)

a85e389474ca87f62203ea1fde979ca5.jpg

Good looking cigar! Wrapper was smooth and I prefer the shade to a darker one. Grabbed this on the way out the door for a long drive through the country.

After cutting, the draw is just on the right side of firm, too much tighter and I would have been disappointed.

ac506867728665e148da96d6096f3af4.jpg

1/3 A few rough edges in the first inch, but this may have been operator error. I hate using a torch to light a cigar in the blinding sun and may have scorched it. It recovers and slides right into a toasty ready flavor with a sour fruit background. It’s sort of like a sour cherry?

8120018560fb8769e973c63650c990a8.jpg

2/3 Same flavors continue - particularly that citrusy fruity flavor. I should probably deranged these two flavors and describe them but because I was on a drive I can’t quite put my finger on it. Construction has been pretty good thus far and the draw starts to open more toward the end of this section.

aca1b651680fc2e48d4375aa7329674d.jpg

3/3 That fruity citrusy note complete disappears in the last third and I’m left with a bright woodsy finish.

Conclusion: I’m definitely a fan of Punch Punch. I think this cigar was actually in great shape for 2 years old and if I had more of this code I might be tempted to let it go for another year just to see if it can open up a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3