WRC - Orson Welles/Montecristo Dantés

7 minutes ago, ayepatz said:

“Aaaaahaaaa, the French...”

Begs the question now...

Is your avatar Brian Blessed, or do you look just like him? Every time I see your avatar, I flash back to the fear I felt when I first saw him, as the Duke of Exeter, grinning, drenched in blood, as he swung that mace in Branagh's Henry V. Can't get that picture out of my head. Then, in all its strange workings, my memory always segues to Zero Mostel in The Producers, seducing geriatric benefactors. Another image that has brought me out of what was otherwise a comfortable deep sleep, on more than one occasion.

54 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Begs the question now...

Is your avatar Brian Blessed, or do you look just like him? Every time I see your avatar, I flash back to the fear I felt when I first saw him, as the Duke of Exeter, grinning, drenched in blood, as he swung that mace in Branagh's Henry V. Can't get that picture out of my head. Then, in all its strange workings, my memory always segues to Zero Mostel in The Producers, seducing geriatric benefactors. Another image that has brought me out of what was otherwise a comfortable deep sleep, on more than one occasion.

It’s Pavarotti. But my old avatar was Orson. Love them both. And Blessed, too. ?

1 hour ago, cfc1016 said:

Begs the question now...

*Funny you mention Brian Blessed: not only is that a name of an actor seldom mentioned, I remember being very fond of his character the leader of the Hawkmen, Voltan (I think that was his name) in Flash Gordon! That perpetual grinning smile and hearty laugh! :D

4 minutes ago, cigcars said:

*Funny you mention Brian Blessed: not only is that a name of an actor seldom mentioned, I remember being very fond of his character the leader of the Hawkmen, Voltan (I think that was his name) in Flash Gordon! That perpetual grinning smile and hearty laugh! :D

Omg. Yeah it still floors me that he performed in both Flash Gordon and a slew of Shakespeare adaptations. 

20 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Can’t help but recall his ‘antics’ while filming a champagne commercial...

This is hysterical, I've never seen it before.  Thanks so much

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Can’t help but recall his ‘antics’ while filming a champagne commercial...

Gold! Take 1.............................................. action, Orson............................................... just do anything? Ha ha ha...

• Like 1