CIGAR REVIEW: RAMÓN ALLONES SPECIALLY SELECTED & MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS COMPILATION

1372681723_LayriteSuperholdPomade.png.c7d6afeeff12680eba4b0555d330a98b.png

The first gift of that day was the Layrite Superhold Pomade which I placed an order on 28th of December. It actually supposed to be arrived to my house but the postal service did not arrive to my house and put it to the locker typed mailbox called Ezibox on second of January (tried to ask customer service centre for attempting delivery to my house once again but rejected). So I had to go to the nearest Ezibox location (Shell gas station) in order to receive that parcel ?.

1686985991_XIKARExecutiveIIRed.thumb.jpeg.577cf2fb061b732d67eba34a10136c40.jpeg

After acquiring pomade, me and my mum went to local B&M which was located to the nearest shopping centre (Cigars Lounge) in order to buy XIKAR Executive II Red torch lighter. I was really happy that I finally no longer had to use soft flame to light a cigar (had a painful finger burning experience with soft flames), immediately tested it with RASS while sitting on the pool-chair under the starry night. The lighter itself had a sleek design and side squeeze mechanism as well as single jet flame that allowed me to light a cigar accurately without getting my fingers being too close to the flame (thanks to Raksol's hearty recommendation) ☺️. However, it seemed prone to the windy areas like poolside (more suitable for indoor smoking) which was the only con IMHO. Too bad that I accidentally fell this awesome lighter which caused some scratches on it ?. Such a functional yet sexy and sublime single jet flame torch lighter!

Note. The only bummer of the day was after enjoying RASS, I suddenly felt some dizziness when I was in the lavatory and threw a puke which made me feeling embarrassment ?. I had never experienced such awkwardness before and wonder why it happened without notice (no inhale). Maybe, I was forgot to bring some sweet drinks like coke and had a big meal (I only had mostly noodle and some rice meals during that day) that seemed to be the causes of nicotine sickness (I was also being a bit stressful due to incoming results day). This was the reason why I could not post anything on my birthday (third of January)...

• Like 1

Nice review man.  Had a box of duds that's been sitting in my cooler for a while now.  Your post motivated me to go dig some out to try again, haha. 
The RASS is super great Robusto, so you must try this once again for sure!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1