Halloween plans/smoke?

Any out there have a special cigar for Halloween night? Do you think it warrants anything special? The NC Tatuaje Monster series is an obvious choice for the night.  

I probably won't have time for a smoke because I'm taking the kiddos and mom trick or treating. The older girls are going as Annabelle the doll, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn. Baby is going as Rosie the riveter for her first Halloween.

26 minutes ago, Chellams said:

My neighbor sets up a fire pit on his drive way, and we sit out and smoke cigars and drink the night away while passing out candy. And our other neighbors make Jell-O shots as treats for the adults. It’s a great neighborhood :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound like my kind of place lol

2 hours ago, Chellams said:

My neighbor sets up a fire pit on his drive way, and we sit out and smoke cigars and drink the night away while passing out candy. And our other neighbors make Jell-O shots as treats for the adults. It’s a great neighborhood :P

I normally smoke in my neighbor’s driveway and hand out candy but it’s supposed to rain tomorrow. 

99310077-AAB7-40C5-996B-99BB32EB69FF.thumb.jpeg.6bdf6f89f2749fc37b8cf714d3532afb.jpegWe get 300 kids. I give out the candy from the doors of my cigar cave. When kids come by, I probably have one in my hand.

If really big kids come by, I ask where they parked and where is their cutie pie? Then I laugh  and give them candy, unless they want a cigar . 

Ummm no, candy, cutie pie lololol ?

CB

• Like 2

*I'll still be at work - Thank GOD. So I'll be safely and comfortably avoiding the ankle biting, Tootsie-Roll begging little Freddy Krueger Frankenstein monsters - again - WHEW! :shead:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chellams said:

That sounds awesome, what city do you live in?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Getting started early with a Tatuaje The Michael monster series. 51eb8983f5cce264f57aa3e90d4085ec.jpg

How are these? I saw the bride was released too and wanted to pick some up. 

How are these? I saw the bride was released too and wanted to pick some up. 

The Micheal I thought was harsh on release but after a year it has smoothed out a little and has a nice sweetness to it. Think these will be great with a few more years. I haven't had the full size bride yet but I had the short one as a pre release with SnS kits. Very mellow and mild.

Nada. Miserable weather. As for Halloween. When we moved into our house about 15 years ago. The first two Halloween's saw a grand total of 4 trick or treaters. From year 3 onwards, we just shutter the house and relax. 

My wife and I are going to be taking our two year old daughter out to shake down the neighbors. 

Personally,  I despise Halloween.

Whatever you dress up as though guys, please remember,  no cultural appropriation! 

• Like 2

My wife and I are going to be taking our two year old daughter out to shake down the neighbors. 
Personally,  I despise Halloween.
Whatever you dress up as though guys, please remember,  no cultural appropriation! 

Bahahaha! I was planning on dressing up as a sexy Indian princess. I guess that idea is out since it’s appropriation