email of the week.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being nice didn't help. I got this one back.   Rob,  I know from experience that the Cohiba Robusto is the most “faked” cigar in the world.  It may be that your supplier has decei

This thread made my day. What a nutcase. Tell him he can go kick rocks. In my opinion, membership around here is too high anyway. Too much competition on 2424 lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using

Is he in the U.S. ?

NVM I seen he is. I thought if the banter kept up maybe stating you accidentally shipped to a U.S. patron and need to contact customs and OFAC would quite down the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, jfire said:

Is he in the U.S. ?

emoji41.png

NVM I seen he is. I thought if the banter kept up maybe stating you accidentally shipped to a U.S. patron and need to contact customs and OFAC would quite down the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hell let's not go there hahahaha.

One vendor that shall remain nameless once shipped me "decorative wooden boxes". I died laughing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah yes the fun of dealing with people in retail, how I dislike it sometimes. But I guess, if its that few that are an issue, its not bad on your end. If he spent any time here at all, he would know how stupid he sounds. I would think he's he's going to very sorry once he sees what he gets elsewhere. Keep up the good work.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:19 AM, Doctorossi said:

I wish to issue a clarification. Earlier today, I gave a prepared statement and, in doing so, I actually misspoke. The word, "would", should have been the word, "wouldn't". I meant to say, "I must report that if I opened my mail, I wouldn't be in receipt of a counterfeit box of Cohiba Robustos from FoH."

Alright? Is that clear? Are we all clarified now?

Thank you.

Depends on what your definition of the word "is" is....

• Like 1