New México Regional

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Road Trip To Albuquerque !!!

Just heard from Alex Avellar new Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso is reaching shelves next month. 140x52

Now for some more concrete information. Last night at a cigar bar in Mexico City I happened to share a smoke with the Mexican Distributor for Habanos.  He showed me a picture and some more information

19 minutes ago, sepp said:

Ooh, please be on the shelves in Cancun when we get there mid month... please, please please!

If I were you I'd start contacting LCDH's.

At this time Mexicans sellers should already know but Alex has a historic of scoops. I wouldnt be surprised if this is new even for them.

*** OOOHHHH  PLEASE  be on the shelves at the CZAR'S (singles availability too!)

• Like 1

*** OOOHHHH  PLEASE  be on the shelves at the CZAR'S (singles availability too!)

I would not exactly hold my breath that Rob will have a RE from a region with a history of EXTREMELY limited availability even within the region...
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

I would not exactly hold my breath that Rob will have a RE from a region with a history of EXTREMELY limited availability even within the region...

I hope they increase 2 or 3 times the production like they did with cuba regionales.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Yep, very excited to try these at the LCDH. Tijuana is pretty good about stocking the MX REs. Still have some Edmundo Dante 109s on the shelf. Don't ask about the price though...

Not unless they restocked. Got the last two they had back in April.

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I am no chance :lol:

Sought after Regionals are tightly held and a big pay day for the distributor. A foreign retailer can purchase them at full price like anyone else...but that defeats the purpose. 

Slow selling regionals are sometimes swapped between distributors. Quantities are never that high but it allows distributors to move excess stock in other markets. 

I doubt Max will have that problem here :cigar:

On 20/10/2016 at 0:47 PM, oliverdst said:

Just heard from Alex Avellar new Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso is reaching shelves next month.

140x12

140x12! Nice to see a long skinny ?

• Like 1

I think the video is from the old Conde 54...

And yes, they will be out in November. Price, yep, I am guessing more than 1000 US for a box, exchange rate got hit pretty bad, plus taxes, plus Habanos got raised last month down here...

We have pretty high prices locally.

• Like 3