What's up for the weekend?

Rain is about to hit our fair shores so fishing is out. Movies with Tom tomorrow and Yum Cha. Packing for China Sunday. Just hopped off the phone with Rob Fox. He is looking forward to it immensely. Plenty of photo's towards the end of next week on. 

Thanks to all who posted on the "what to di in Shanghai thread". We will make good use of it!

Have a cracker weekend. Let us know what you are up to :spotlight:

• Like 1

^ Safe trip to you and enjoy!

I've been looking forward to this weekend for awhile. Tonight I'm seeing comedian Bill Burr with a great friend of mine, then tomorrow a nice breakfast at a great little restaurant, then golf later in the day and then Sunday a visit up to my Pops. A few cigars along the way for sure. Life Is Good.

• Like 1

Tomorrow I am having a couple of friends over and cooking a big meal, should be fantastic. The charcuterie and cheese are here, the steaks are going through the brazoseagle dry age as we speak, the wine is awaiting. Other than that, spend time with my wife and son, and enjoy the weather.

Working at the shop all weekend.....will be a nice paycheck to hand over to Rob though heh

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wanted to go golfing today but tstorms rolled in today.

But there's a f1 race,  Lemans,  and the US open.  so it'll be a quiet weekend at home with some cigars, good drinks,  and grill some food

• Like 1

Wife's Christmas present was tickets to Kenny Chesney at our local baseball stadium.  Few couples all going.  Parking lot opens at 3pm for tailgating and cigars and show begins around 7pm.

Then Sunday is watching the U.S. Open with the wife.

Got some volleyball games to play tonight then grilling out a few steaks. Tomorrow working on the car a little bit, hitting the driving range and then off to the pool to cool off. Sunday I'll hang with the old man, have a few beers and see what kind of work he needs help with around the house. Several leaves will be burned along the way of course.

Traveling to China for work. I really wish I was going for the get together in Shanghai!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilwell Funday with 16 of my Cub Scouts. Long day but lots to do and lots of fun to be had, weather looks good so I might even get on the water slide. Sunday recovering from Saturday!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk