Who loves concerts ?

The recent Fleetwood Mac tours have been absolutely epic. I went in January and it blew my mind. They are rocking as hard as ever and play their top hits for 2hrs with a brilliant light and visual display to accompany the music.

Can't remember myself enjoying any 2hrs more in a long while and it's a show I'll never forget. Growing up listening to classic rock from my dad's albums this was a dream come true.

we go all the time! seen tame impala, beck, lucero, sturgill simpson, flaming lips, jason isbell in the last few months or so. also go to the symphony. do try to avoid the dinosaur rockers though... I am the one picking the shows. cheers! charley

spandau ballet - they have been ruined for all time for me by that episode of modern family. i would have been in giggles all night. well, to be honest, not that they needed any more ruining. but i'm glad you and the other three members of the audience enjoyed themselves.

concerts? have i ever mentioned bruce?

• Like 2

I love going to concerts, I'm going to date myself here but have been to dozens starting mid 70's with Led Zepplin, Yes, Jethro Tull, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Heart, Doobie Brother, Steely Dan, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones to name a few as well as jazz artist like Dave Brubeck, Return To Forever etc. nothing like 10 15000 people partying together and going on the trip the band is trying to take you on. I still get the chills when the entire stadium is singing the lyrics to a song.

Love outdoor music festivals also. Wife and I go to one every year up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, it's called the White mountain boogie and blues festival. It's a 3 day event, with most people camping right at the festival, its like a mini Woodstock. Lots of tie dye, hola hoops, sun dresses, very cool. Great place to enjoy a few cigars too.

• Like 1

Or the other song they played that saw the whole crowd swaying and singing to their hearts content was "True"

.....so true funny how it seems ........

Lisa didn't have a lighter so she used the light from her phone and held it high in the air lol3.giflol3.giflol3.gif

• Like 1

What made me laugh at the concert was before it started all these guys were there with their partners and looked like they just didn't want to be there help.gif

I believe the medical term for this is 'circumcision of the soul'

Or the other song they played that saw the whole crowd swaying and singing to their hearts content was "True"

.....so true funny how it seems ........

Lisa didn't have a lighter so she used the light from her phone and held it high in the air lol3.giflol3.giflol3.gif

Great. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

The last concert I went to was Brad Paisley (at our state fair, there were a bunch of other concerts I attended as well). The concert before that was Muse. I love going to see performers live, it is a wonderful atmosphere and a great experience.

I was only talking to Lisa the same night about going to see Fleetwood Mac, great to hear that the concert is worth going to ....might have to talk to Lisa and see if she wants to go ok.gif

Let's get tickets honey , I'm in LOL

I was only talking to Lisa the same night about going to see Fleetwood Mac, great to hear that the concert is worth going to ....might have to talk to Lisa and see if she wants to go ok.gif

Let's get tickets honey , I'm in LOL

Brisbane Entertainment Centre...two concerts for 8 pm on Tuesday 10th of November and Thursday 12th of November this year! ok.gif

• Like 1

One look at my profile picture should answer that question for you. I have personally been to over 300 shows, though at least 1/3 were Grateful Dead shows. But with my current job, I really only catch a couple of shows a year now days.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

ZZ Top is a show to see if you get a chance.

I fell out in the isle because we were having such a good time at the concert. Two gentlemen much older than I was at the time scooped me up and applauded me efforts. I regained my composure and continued the partying until the end of a double encore! The Jack flowed all night that evening. Needless to say I slept in my car....