Official World Cup Thread

No PePe against the US next game smile.png

Thats whats up!

USA!

USA! USA!

No, it can get much uglier, as those who watched France-Honduras can tell you.

Seriously, though, I thought the US-Ghana was a really exciting match. I just hope Altidore is OK.

Agreed!

Has anybody else been doing some drinking during the cup...? I have been doing plenty: http://bonvivantva.com/?p=3617

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about Brazil 2014 so far? No vuvuzelas!

As a Liverpool fan, I'm disgusted. No supporting that. He's crazy and needs help.

No, it can get much uglier, as those who watched France-Honduras can tell you.

Seriously, though, I thought the US-Ghana was a really exciting match. I just hope Altidore is OK.

Meh.... If they play like that against Germany they will probably lose 15-1. Hopefully they will button the midfield up so the can get some points out of Portugal.

Meh.... If they play like that against Germany they will probably lose 15-1. Hopefully they will button the midfield up so the can get some points out of Portugal.

Agreed. But if they can somehow beat Portugal they won't have to beat Germany.

• Like 1

Wow. That Aussie Dutch game was way better than expected. Great soccer.

A very good game indeed!! It's a shame that the result wasn't in Australia's favour but I think they can definitely be proud of their performance!

• Like 1

What a great game and day for my home team, viva México! biggrin.png

Ochoa has surely scored himself a contract offer somewhere in Europe based on that performance alone. Outstanding

No PePe against the US next game smile.png

Possibly the dumbest footballer I have ever seen. No thought for the ramifications that could possibly cost Portugal a place in the next round. Idiot

It was such a good match to watch - end to end football and a genuine spectacle. Worth the 2am kick off - Spain v Chile starts in 15 now!

Can't decide on this one. Obviously I want Chile to win as I have a small bet on them winning this year!! If Spain play like they did against Holland then Chile really might have a good chance. On the other hand - Spain really will not want to let this match slip away if they want any chance of going through. Can't call it one way or the other - should be another cracking match!

Can't decide on this one. Obviously I want Chile to win as I have a small bet on them winning this year!! If Spain play like they did against Holland then Chile really might have a good chance. On the other hand - Spain really will not want to let this match slip away if they want any chance of going through. Can't call it one way or the other - should be another cracking match!

Should be a cracker - Spain just can't afford lose. Even if they grab a draw and it comes down to the final day. I'd love a Spain win today and vs Australia, then Chile to beat Netherlands and the Dutch to miss out on GD tongue.png

With a Dutch background, my relatives will be filthy with me, but I would just prefer Spain and Chile progress. Robben is seriously getting on my nerves pod.gif

• Like 1

spain is not having a good tournament. slopy defense.

good for Chili. great goal. Good capitalization on Spains mistakes. their pressure is taking Spain off of their game as well.

I'm not sure Spain is playing today, I think they sent some red trees instead...

Definitely surprising that Spain is already eliminated only 2 games in. Even more surprising is that they were outscored a total of 7-1.

I hope the upsets keep happening especially this Sunday.. party.gif

• Like 1

I'm a big Spain supporter and I knew this was going to happen, just not as bad as it did....their defence is terrible and now they have no offence...it's time to sack most of the team and start over again...remind anyone of France in 2002? Perhaps Spain is even worse though...

Have to say - I'm surprised that Spain didn't put up a better fight - Chile are definitely deserving to go through though!

Was a great match on Chiles behalf. My wife (A Chilean) and I watched the match a short while ago. Brilliant game really and I'm so surprised Spain have not done so well...

• Like 1