Sitting vs Standing

I sit the majority of the time while enjoying a cigar. However, I've noticed when I stand up from sitting I seem to get more flavor and stronger aromas? Could just be me, but has anyone noticed this as well?

interesting, but now that I think about it, when I'm doing work in the garage/yard I do notice that I pickup some different flavors as opposed to just sitting......so you're not alone, great observation.

I get the best flavors when standing on my left leg and crossing my right leg so the ankle rests on the inside of my left knee, while rubbing my right earlobe with my left pinkie finger and thumb.

Or I could just be overthinking things...

I normally smoke in my house. I notice more aromas in general when I get up out of my chair to grab a drink or hit the restroom, but that's because when I stand up I start walking through the smoke that's in the room. The wifey likes those scented Yankee Candles and I also notice the aromas of those more when I'm standing or walking through a room than I do when I'm sitting. I just assumed the aromas tended to rise and whatnot so they were more noticeable when standing. When smoking outdoors I notice no difference when standing versus sitting.

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I haven't noticed that, but in my young smoking career I have noticed that I have a lot less of a chance of developing nicotine sickness if smoking while standing over sitting. When I sit and enjoy a stick, I tend to get a little light headed if it's full bodied. On the contrary, given the same stick if I'm up and moving at an outdoor event, I'm much less likely to get woozy.