What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

Wow...67.4%! And I thought my Wild Turkey Rare Breed at 54.8% proof was strong. I've got to try some of this at some point. And all the other batches are around the same strength except Batch 6 which is 70.1% proof!

• Like 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

I found the Cuban inspired rum undrinkable - how did you fare? Way too much alcohol burn for me.

I could drink it, but not a sipping rum. It definitely had a flavor profile that reminded me of Havana Club 7. However, at 151, it's just too hot, burns my tongue. I watered mine down, which made it just fine.

I liked the Polynesian rum, reminded me of buttered toffee. However, the Navy style rum is definitely my favorite.

I sampled some Starward Single Malt whisky this afternoon. I must say I was disappointed. Then again, I could always take consolation in the thought that it's not Sullivan's Cove Double Cask Tasmanian whisky, which I managed to get prior to been sold out!

I sampled some Starward Single Malt whisky this afternoon. I must say I was disappointed. Then again, I could always take consolation in the thought that it's not Sullivan's Cove Double Cask Tasmanian whisky, which I managed to get prior to been sold out!

Don't like this Melburnian offering?

What didn't you like about it?

Fair enough... what was the batch code etched on the number? Just so I know what to avoid if ever I fancy a bottle of this is all. :D

I hope this is correct because I had to ring a friend to get the number:

CR3-LBHI

Apologies mate if incorrect as I sampled the bottle from a friend.

• 2 weeks later...