Arrived at Last

On my birthday a few months back, my wife presented me with a choice. I had the option of getting a new TV (to replace my existing 10+ yr old 27" CRT) or a new humidor. As tough as a decision as that was I decided on the humidor. A TV would come and go but a humidor would be a once in a lifetime purchase. Once that decision was made I had to decide where to buy from. I had read much about Bob at Aristrocrat Humidors and engaged Bob quite quickly and after initially pondering getting the smaller M+ I subscribed to the theory of "buy as much space as you can afford and went with the Mxt. After waiting about 6 weeks last Friday my brand new humidor arrived. Last night after five days of seasoning I moved all my cigars to their new home.

Attached are some pics below

post-5330-0-71184000-1336660227.jpg

post-5330-0-75674500-1336660250.jpg

post-5330-0-69749500-1336660276.jpg

post-5330-0-07298400-1336660312.jpg

post-5330-0-71902600-1336660331.jpg

post-5330-0-51583800-1336660344.jpg

post-5330-0-37410700-1336660363.jpg

As mentioned above its at Aristrocrat Mxt 19.5 in Dark Red Mahogany. Bob at Aristrocrat was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend.

Thanks for reading,

Garrett

OOH Garrett, what a lovely thing to hav - wish i could get one like that here :daydream:

Congrats, enjoy :thumbsup:

BTW, how is the humidity maintained in there?

And u hav a great collection of cigars :2thumbs:

That is a beautiful humidor. I've got one from Bob, but much smaller. His work is outstanding. Looks like you've got plenty of room left.

WOWWW!!! :coverears: I feel both :drool: AND :violin: Geee - I want too!!

Nice collection, great humidor :buddies: I would put a chair in front of it have open a bottle of wine pick out a cigar and smoke one in front of it while I go threw the all the cigars, forget watching TV tonight lol :spotlight:

Lovely work. I recieved my aristocrat 3 weeks ago and im in love with.

You chose wisely!

Can i ask: 5 days seems quite a short time to season a humi of that size, mine is much smaller and i left it for 2 weeks.

How is your rh/temp at the moment?

Mine is holding bang on 18c and 65%

Lovely work. I recieved my aristocrat 3 weeks ago and im in love with.

You chose wisely!

Can i ask: 5 days seems quite a short time to season a humi of that size, mine is much smaller and i left it for 2 weeks.

How is your rh/temp at the moment?

Mine is holding bang on 18c and 65%

Thanks for all the nice comments. I never imagined I would be so fortunate to have such a fine humidor one day.

5 days was Bob's recommendations. The humidor was sitting just below 65% prior to adding the cigars so I bumped the humidity up a bit and we will see how it goes from there. It is only rh controlled and I didn't need the temp controlled option.

G