So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

On 9/3/2022 at 6:11 PM, Fuzz said:

Considering the price I'm being offered for the Reschke Armenta, I just had to grab another 12. And they're already aged 8 years, so good to open now but can age for much longer too.

I have a disdain for score stickers on wine bottles. 😞

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to visit our friends in Savannah, GA.  Had a little down time between rounds of golf and went on a Bourbon run to a small suburb of Savannah.  Every one of these was at MSRP - I'll be back.  Yes, we did have to try a few of them immediately!

IMG_0451.jpg

• Like 4

In Maryland for Thanksgiving visiting my son-in-law, daughter and grandchildren for Thanksgiving.  I am grateful for having a loving family with 7 grandchildren to spoil !  However, every once in a while you need to get away from the chaos - found a few on my buy list while "getting away".  I know that the 16, 15 and 14 are all the rage because of the age statements.  I have the 15 in my collection and was looking for the 14.  I've never seen the 10 year and we did a tasting of all 4 - the 10 year old blew the others away.  Never seen the Bull Lea - and it's not on their website - wow was it good.  We drank half the bottle on the first evening - went back and luckily, they sold me 2 more.

IMG_0509.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...